My basic plan...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melody
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: My basic plan...   Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 pm

.... lets see how it goes!

Right folks, this is my basic plan for any prickly critterz who may need a helping hand!

I'd probably like to keep all of those that might come through the rescue, but having no idea as to whether we will become inundated with our little friends (hopefully not though!) and how much space I'm going to need - my plan is to carefully work with each individual, get to know them and if I can at least get them ready and give them the best chance for a forever home, in case someone specifically asks for a rescue -just as I did, then all will be good.

If nobody comes forward, then I will be more than happy for him/her to stay with me.

For those little munchkins that may have been through the mill or for whatever reason have lost all trust in us human beings and that it is extremely unlikely that they can be re-homed as a pet - if for example they are too messed up and may never come out of their ball in front of us or may even be a biter, or if they have too many problems in the way of health then they will definitely, without a shadow of a doubt be offered a forever home with me.

sooo....

Whilst I'm looking forward to collecting Puddin' at the weekend, I know I have so so much more learning to do but with the help of everyone on here and having these little prickly critterz as my biggest teachers I am looking forward to my journey!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
tayer

PostSubject: Re: My basic plan...   Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 pm

thats nice mel......you have caught the bug, on a whole new level for these little beauties!! id love to have a rescue.....just to help...once my hoggie room is all sorted, thats on my agenda.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Josie

PostSubject: Re: My basic plan...   Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 pm

it is fantastic what you are doing mel, you should be so so proud of yourself helping to give the little hedgies a second chance xxx
Back to top Go down
janey

PostSubject: Re: My basic plan...   Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Aww, that's a fantastic plan Mel. Lucky hoggies to have someone like you to care for them until a forever home can be found, all the best for your future adventure. xx

PostSubject: Re: My basic plan...   Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 am

Brilliant Mel .. we do have a couple more people willing to help so hopefully all round we will be able to help any that comes through the door .

4 have come through since we started the end of July and 3 of them have fantastic homes

Ernie with yourself
Suzi with pammie
holly with Helen

and little Pudding is winging her way to you ....x

Fab !!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: My basic plan...   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Mel - I know this is something that you are passionate about doing and I think you would be an ideal foster mum - good to know that we have some good people on the forum - any help, you know where I am xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My basic plan...   Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:22 pm

This is fanastic mel you are doing a fab thing xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My basic plan...   

Back to top Go down

My basic plan...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1