Share | 

Wilson!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Wilson!   Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:45 pm

It's hard to believe I had biting issues with Wilson. He's become such a snuggler lately! It just goes to show that perseverance does pay off. I have no idea why he started biting because he was so laid back when he was a tiny hoglet, but I've worked really hard to prove cuddles are great and now he loves them!

caznpaulhedgieloverz

PostSubject: Re: Wilson!   Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:56 pm

I spy tinker lookalike hello Wilson you are a Handsome young man going to be 1 soon as well xx he's gorgeous Mel so nice to see pics of him,when tinker gets down my top and thinks I'm going to put her back in her Viv she will pinch me lol but nothing much apart from that will get a video up of her she craves attention xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilson!   Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:03 pm

He seems to have really settled lately. I'm so relieved! We still get the odd huff, but that's it really. I know when he's had enough so I make sure to pop him back in his viv before he gets annoyed. He hates the playpen though. He gets really stressed in there and that's when he goes all defensive and could bite, so I've just stopped putting him in there. He likes to mooch about the living room so he get's his time out that way instead! Very Happy x x

caznpaulhedgieloverz

PostSubject: Re: Wilson!   Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Yeah and to be honest Mel tinker will only play if I'm sat there with her or I have to actually sit inside the playpen how bad is that and some ppl say hedgies don't bother with humans she actually looks for me and gets on her tiptoes,she will just ball in the corner in a mood other wise but she's great body condition and eats well so we mainly snuggle I have mainly been having to work on Oscar which has been a success and you've done wonders on Wilson I can tell he's so cute bless bless him xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilson!   Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:42 pm

There are some that aren't in the least bit interested in us, but all of mine - even the really scared rescues- have all enjoyed my company in one way or another. Belle was my most challenging over all and even she would snuggle every now and then. It's all about trying to understand what the hog is feeling. If you can do that you can find a way around most of them! x x

hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Wilson!   Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:19 pm

That is what I love to hear, he is gorgeous love.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilson!   

Back to top Go down

Wilson!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1