Prickly-Critterz Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:19 pm

I have for sale five hoglets from my last two litters of hedgehogs who happened to birth only a week apart. The first litter if from Milady x Tyrion (please see my website from photos and info) Two are still available... a light female and a chocolate male. Two are still available from the second litter (Ze-king x Raiden) a male and female, both light in colour possibly brown or cinnamon.

All my hedgehogs are pets first and foremost; only the friendliest and healthiest are bred and all come from good family lines and are fed an extensive diet. Hoglets are handled from two weeks of age (depending on the mother) to ensure that they are happy and confident.

Prospective owners will be required to fill out a short questionnaire to ensure that my hoglets will have the best possible homes and to help me with any care queries they may have.

All the hoglets are very alike in character, but the darker boy is much more active and constantly running. The older light girl can be a little more shy for a few seconds once woken up.

They will be ready to leave for their new homes from the 21st April with the older two, and the 28th April for the younger when they will be 8 weeks old and will come with a care pack and a supply of their current food to enable owners to change him onto their food mix. They will also come with a lineage certificate. Veiwings are very welcome.

Please message with any queries

Miladys' hoglets...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dark male

light female

dark female (RESERVED)

dark pinto female (ON HOLD)

Ze-Kings' hoglets...

slightly lighter female (RESERVED)

slightly darker female...

light male...
Back to top Go down
Botty31

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:53 pm

They are all gorgeous and I hope they find lovely homes :-) I like the last boy the best :-) xxx
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:58 pm

light female from milady in now Reserved Smile
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:11 pm

all of Milady's litter now reserved.
Just the darker girl and light pinto male from Ze-King's litter left

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:10 pm

That is good news Hayley xx

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 pm

girlie was reserved but back for sale now Smile

baby girl...

baby boy...
Back to top Go down
Botty31

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:57 pm

They are both beautiful , I love their colouring . What is this colour classed as ? Xxx
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:59 pm

At the moment I think the girl is a brown and the boy is either a lighter brown shade or poss a cinnamon as my boy Tyrion looked alike at that age... so difficult lol
Back to top Go down
Botty31

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 pm

I'm terrible with the colours but I do love the lighter colours and your babies are always gorgeous , I hope they both find lovely homes soon Smile x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...   

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets - 2 female & 2 male...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1