Prickly-Critterz Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Very worried; may I please have some vibes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Very worried; may I please have some vibes?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Hello friends

I am writing this to ask you for some healing vibes for my Binky-Boo. Yesterday he became lethargic, shaking and having trouble walkng. He is eating a little and drinking. The vet has given us panacur which i am giving once a day and he is in the quiet and the warm.

I have a very bad feeling about this; he is not even 2 and i will break my heart if I loose him.

May I please have lots of loving and healing vibes? I will keep you all updated.

Love
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Very worried; may I please have some vibes?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm sorry to hear he is un-well, hopefully panacur will work...was the vets positive?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer

PostSubject: Re: Very worried; may I please have some vibes?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:58 pm

So sorry to hear this Jo. Really hope the medicine will help and he will be doing fine again very soon, bouncing around and getting up to mischief. Sending you lots of healing vibes and hugs.x
Back to top Go down
gems

PostSubject: Re: Very worried; may I please have some vibes?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Healing vibes sending your way.x

PostSubject: Re: Very worried; may I please have some vibes?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:53 pm

When fleet was really really un-well he made a very amazing turn around...he was on panacur....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner

PostSubject: Re: Very worried; may I please have some vibes?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Lots of healing vibes and cuddles being sent your way Jo xx

hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Very worried; may I please have some vibes?   Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Thank you for your kindness my loves but he is no better today. He seems to have lost the use of his legs although he is still eating and having syringed water. The vets weren;t really positive hun; at the best of times they do not really like to commit themselves with rabbts and guniea pigs but another friend has told me to get metacam also. This I will do if the little love is stll with us. God, I am tired out with crying and not being well also. Thank you again and I will keep all of you posted my dear friends.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer

PostSubject: Re: Very worried; may I please have some vibes?   Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:06 pm

So sorry Jo. Really hope there is some positive news soon for you. Hope the medication kicks in soon and it helps him get back to himself again.xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very worried; may I please have some vibes?   

Back to top Go down

Very worried; may I please have some vibes?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1