Prickly-Critterz Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

If You Be A 'Newby', I Recommend You Read Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elaine67

PostSubject: If You Be A 'Newby', I Recommend You Read Me!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:02 am

So you've fallen for the charms of our prickly pals - they are pretty irresistible!  You've come to the right place to learn about all things Hoggy.  I'm pretty sure there's not an area of Hedgehog care that's not covered here to some extent.  From housing to genetics - you'll probably find an answer here somewhere.  We're all very friendly here and mad on hoggies - not to mention every other pet you can imagine! Wink 

Please read (and print out if required) Helen's excellent guide sheet.  You won't go wrong if you stick to that.  However, everyone comes up with those 'I wonder if I can...' questions and hopefully you'll find the answers here.  As you've probably noticed, there's a lot of information on this site and we all understand how overwhelming it can be.  To help you find your way around, we've posted some useful 'taster' threads from the many areas covered within our forum. Clicking on the link at the end of the post will take you to the start of the section you're current page came from.  Have a good look around and please feel free to post - regardless of how old the thread is.

Welcome aboard and don't forget to tell us a bit about yourself in Introductions.  If you've not been there yet, let me help...  http://prickly-critterz.niceboard.org/f2-introductions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Be A 'Newby', I Recommend You Read Me!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 am

Thanks Elaine xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If You Be A 'Newby', I Recommend You Read Me!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Very helpful Elaine, thank you xx

Xoxox
Back to top Go down
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: If You Be A 'Newby', I Recommend You Read Me!   Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Bump!

Just until it's pinned at the top.

I've been working with the data Helen's posted and hope to whip this into shape soon...

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If You Be A 'Newby', I Recommend You Read Me!   Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Double bump!
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Be A 'Newby', I Recommend You Read Me!   

Back to top Go down

If You Be A 'Newby', I Recommend You Read Me!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1